The entire PlayStation 3 gaming industry has improved vastly because of this year’s video game releases which boast of 3D graphics. Graphics are emerging which can be fast with very fluid movement, very lifelike and the landscapes are highly imaginative and stunningly beautiful. The major gaming companies have increased their time invested into improving game play with a range of innovative ideas applied through the making of the season’s new releases. For PlayStation 3 players who love their games to be challenging or fast and furious; they are my favorites for 2011.
1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals – The graphics are stunning and the gameplay will stop you engrossed for hours.
2. Killzone 3: – New characters have been added to the first person shooters game and the action is extremely fast. The 3D graphics bring about very realistic characters.
3. MLB 11: The Show – High quality, with the baseball playing experience feeling a lot more realistic as a result of 3D effect. The gameplay has improved greatly in the most effective baseball simulation game ever produced.
4. Mortal Kombat 9: – This must be the most effective fighting game in the market. The gameplay has improved significantly, providing a lot more challenge to the players هاك شيتو. Each character is fitted with two fatalities and the game is gorier than ever before.
5. Crysis 2: – The 3D graphics are spectacular in this release and the gameplay is drastically better, providing very interesting and enthralling gameplay.
6. Portal 2: – Portal 2 is a symbol of human ingenuity as the game could make you tap parts of one’s brain that you’ve never utilised before. The game if saturated in innovative puzzles wherein you would be required to utilize portal guns to open portals, solve puzzles and counter hazards such as for instance gun turrets, toxins, toxic gas, giant pistons, and torrents of realistic gunfire. With a perfect mixture of innovative gameplay and sharp comedy writing, Portal 2 defines itself as the most effective video game available in the market to date.
7. Assassin’s Creed: – Revelations is due to be released on Nov, 15th 2011 for PS 3 and Xbox360 by Ubisoft, we’d to say this upcoming video game because it’s set to bust all the charts that ever existed. The game is likely to be playable entirely 3D and includes the three protagonists from the prior games: Ezio, Altair and Desmond. New gameplay additions include an item called the hookblade, which may be used to zipline across the town or grab enemies to yank them set for a combo attack. The hookblade reportedly boosts navigation by around 30 percent. Combined with hookblade, Ezio may also have 300 different bomb variations at his disposal, which will be craftable. Players will have the ability to customize their characters’appearance and weapons, along with take up a guild. New multiplayer modes is likely to be added to the already existing modes, including “story-oriented quests”, along with a much requested Capture the Flag mode. Sounds good!